Prest Road Widening and Semiault Bridge Replacement
The Prest Road corridor welcomes traffic back with some anticipated delays:
- Boulevard restorations, riparian restoration planting and remaining deficiencies to be completed in October.
- Some works will require daytime single-lane traffic; please anticipate short delays along the Prest Road corridor during this time.
- Upgrade of Prest Road from Highway #1 to McGuire Road.
- The improvements along Prest Road include road widening to provide sufficient travel lane width, bike lanes, shoulders, replacement of Semiault Creek Bridge, along with the relocation of BC Hydro poles.
- To learn more about the project please visit our project bulletin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Read our FAQ here