New pages in the last 60 days:
- Jun 18, 2018 - Open House: Zoning Regulations for Cannabis Retail Stores ( Join us for an open house to gather input... )
- Jun 15, 2018 - Survey - Retail Cannabis Stores ( Once the planned federal Cannabis Act comes... )
- May 16, 2018 - Island 22 Regional Park Reopens ( Island 22 Regional Park's boat launch, bike... )
- Apr 26, 2018 - Chilliwack Walks ( Passports are available for people to complete... )
Updated pages in the last 60 days:
- Jun 21, 2018 - Archived Council Meeting Videos ( Missed the last Council meeting? You can... )
- Jun 21, 2018 - Bailey Sanitary Landfill - 5940 Matheson Road ( Information on the City of Chilliwack’s... )
- Jun 20, 2018 - Open House: Zoning Regulations for Cannabis Retail Stores ( Join us for an open house to gather input... )
- Jun 20, 2018 - Chilliwack Heritage Park ( The Chilliwack Heritage Park is the Fraser... )
- Jun 19, 2018 - Survey - Retail Cannabis Stores ( Once the planned federal Cannabis Act comes... )
- Jun 18, 2018 - Community Engagement ( We want to hear from you! Check out this... )
- Jun 18, 2018 - Animal Control ( Provides for the control of animals and... )
- Jun 18, 2018 - Tips to Beat the Heat ( In the summer the combination of high heat... )
- Jun 11, 2018 - Running for Office ( Who and how to run to be Mayor, Councillor,... )
- Jun 8, 2018 - Watson Glen Park Project ( In the Spring and Summer of 2018 the City... )
- Jun 8, 2018 - CAPE Special Event Permits ( If you want to serve liquor in a public... )
- Jun 8, 2018 - Rotary Pool ( This outdoor pool offers public swimming,... )
- Jun 7, 2018 - Chilliwack Walks ( Passports are available for people to complete... )
- Jun 7, 2018 - Tennis In Chilliwack ( Public Indoor Tennis at The Landing Sports... )
- Jun 6, 2018 - Island 22 Regional Park Reopens ( Island 22 Regional Park's boat launch, bike... )
- Jun 6, 2018 - Chilliwack Proper and Fairfield Island Neighbourhoods Plan ( The City is undertaking a neighbourhood... )
- Jun 6, 2018 - 2017 Annual Municipal Report ( The Annual Report serves as an opportunity... )
- Jun 5, 2018 - Canada Day 2018 ( Canada Day celebrations in Chilliwack will... )
- Jun 5, 2018 - All the Facts ( This page contains information about homelessness... )
- Jun 5, 2018 - Homeless Profile in Chilliwack ( In Chilliwack, the gender distribution of... )
- Jun 4, 2018 - 2018 Fraser River Freshet Information ( Current information and forecasts for the... )
- Jun 1, 2018 - 2018 Transportation Construction Projects
- May 31, 2018 - Child Car Seat Safety ( Purchasing a child car seat or booster seat;... )
- May 30, 2018 - Elections ( The next local general election is scheduled... )
- May 29, 2018 - Skate Schedule ( The City of Chilliwack offers a variety... )
- May 29, 2018 - RCMP Traffic Section - Chilliwack ( The Traffic section is made up of six members... )
- May 25, 2018 - Leisure Guide - Spring / Summer 2018 ( A complete listing of community programs,... )
- May 25, 2018 - Collection Days & Curbside Guide ( Use this guide & application to find out... )
- May 25, 2018 - Green Commuter Challenge ( The Green Commuter Challenge takes place... )
- May 24, 2018 - Sharon Gaetz ( Mayor Sharon Gaetz has been serving the... )
- May 24, 2018 - Low Flow Toilets ( Toilets represent 30% of indoor water use.... )
- May 24, 2018 - Summer Watering Restrictions ( Summer water restrictions start June 1 and... )
- May 23, 2018 - Secondary Suites ( With rising house prices, a strong real... )
- May 23, 2018 - ICBC ( ICBC current road safety campaigns )
- May 22, 2018 - Be Smart around Rising Water ( As our local rivers swell, the City of Chilliwack... )
- May 17, 2018 - Voluntary Municipal Heritage Designation ( Council recognizes the value of importance... )
- May 17, 2018 - Neighbourhoods in Action ( Check out the latest events and projects... )
- May 16, 2018 - Claim Your Home Owner Grant ( You can complete your Home Owner Grant online.... )
- May 16, 2018 - Spring Clean Up - Residential Large Item Pick Ups ( Register for the Annual Residential Large... )
- May 15, 2018 - Fraser River Flood Protection ( Find information on the Fraser River Freshet... )
- May 14, 2018 - Celebration and Activity Grant
- May 11, 2018 - Freshet FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions) ( Frequently Asked Questions about the Fraser... )
- May 8, 2018 - Block Watch ( Block Watch is a proactive program that... )
- May 8, 2018 - Tax & Utility Rates
- May 8, 2018 - Safer City ( Join us on June 25 for Road Safety Day! )
- May 7, 2018 - City-Wide Garage Sale ( The next City-Wide Garage Sale will be held... )
- May 3, 2018 - Cross Connection Control Program (CCCP) ( Our Cross Connection Control Program is... )
- May 2, 2018 - Collection Fees ( Curbside Collection service fees )
- May 2, 2018 - City Wide Garage Sale - Maps and Location Lists for Printing ( Printer friendly Maps and Listings for the... )
- May 1, 2018 - Invasive species ( Invasive species are plants and animals... )
- Apr 26, 2018 - Activity Log ( The activity log is a simple way to keep... )
- Apr 26, 2018 - Chilliwack Active For Life ( Chilliwack Active for Life is an initiative... )
As our local rivers swell, the City of Chilliwack reminds residents to be smart around fast flowing waterways.
Listen to the full opening statement from the City's Deputy Director of Engineering at the National Energy Board (NEB) Hearing in January 2018.
Learn more and receive important updates on Fraser River flood protection and the seasonal melt of the snow pack.
Island 22 Regional Park's boat launch, bike park and dog park are open to the public again effective Thursday, June 7 at 7 am.
In April 2018, the NEB approved Kinder Morgan's route realignment in Chilliwack. Read their full report.
A List of all the new and updated pages on the website for the last 60 days.
Join us for an open house to gather input on draft zoning and business bylaw amendments to regulate cannabis stores in Chilliwack.
Remember to lock your vehicle and remove all valuables to prevent theft.
Do you have questions about how to use roundabouts? Do you want to learn more about how they affect traffic flow or safety? Visit the Roundabouts page for more information.
You can now get your news from the City of Chilliwack via our RSS/XML feeds.
The City's street tree program replaces plum trees nearing the end of their life.