New pages in the last 60 days:
- Apr 12, 2019 - Business Licence Directory ( We provide a list of new businesses to Chilliwack... )
- Apr 9, 2019 - Residential Parking Study ( This study was initiated to consider alternative... )
- Apr 4, 2019 - Urban Beekeeping ( To promote beekeeping and support the local... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - Gardening for Nature
Updated pages in the last 60 days:
- Apr 18, 2019 - Community Engagement ( We want to hear from you! Check out this... )
- Apr 18, 2019 - The Optimist Club of Chilliwack ( The Chilliwack Optimist Club is a service... )
- Apr 18, 2019 - Emergency Kits ( During an emergency, you may need to get... )
- Apr 18, 2019 - Secondary Suites ( In order to preserve and increase the supply... )
- Apr 18, 2019 - Water Conservation ( The average water consumption for our city... )
- Apr 18, 2019 - Mayor & Council Bios ( Biography and contact information for each... )
- Apr 17, 2019 - Public Art Advisory Committee ( The committee will be advisory to Council... )
- Apr 17, 2019 - Sue Knott ( Councillor Knott has been serving the Chilliwack... )
- Apr 17, 2019 - Bailey Sanitary Landfill - 5940 Matheson Road ( Information on the City of Chilliwack’s... )
- Apr 17, 2019 - Donate your useable clothing and household items ( Want to donate your useable clothing and... )
- Apr 15, 2019 - Business Licence Directory ( We provide a list of new businesses to Chilliwack... )
- Apr 15, 2019 - Housing Projects ( While housing is primarily a Provincial... )
- Apr 12, 2019 - Safer City
- Apr 11, 2019 - Rain Barrels ( Rain barrels offer an alternate source of... )
- Apr 11, 2019 - Online Field Status- AS OF THE LAST DATE POSTED BELOW ( With the changing weather these days, it’s... )
- Apr 11, 2019 - Design Review Advisory Committee ( The purpose of DRAC is to serve as an advisory... )
- Apr 10, 2019 - School Bus Safety ( School Bus Safety Rules )
- Apr 10, 2019 - Residential Parking Study ( This study was initiated to consider alternative... )
- Apr 10, 2019 - 2019 Transportation Construction Projects
- Apr 9, 2019 - Urban Beekeeping ( To promote beekeeping and support the local... )
- Apr 9, 2019 - Development Permit Area 3 ( Development Permit Area 3 enables riparian... )
- Apr 9, 2019 - Subdivisions ( This brochure describes subdivision, the... )
- Apr 9, 2019 - Land Development ( Land development guidelines are available... )
- Apr 5, 2019 - RSS Feeds / XML ( You can now get your news from the City... )
- Apr 4, 2019 - Leisure Guide - Spring/Summer 2019 ( A complete listing of community programs,... )
- Apr 3, 2019 - Chilliwack and District Seniors’ Resources Society ( The Society is a non-profit organization... )
- Apr 3, 2019 - Curbside Compostables (Organics) Collection Program Frequently Asked Questions ( Answers to common questions about the new... )
- Apr 3, 2019 - Compostables (Organics) Diversion ( General information on the compostables... )
- Apr 3, 2019 - Curbside Compostables (Organics) Collection Program ( Information about the Residential Curbside... )
- Apr 2, 2019 - Parr Road Green Depot ( Yard waste, tree branches and trunks, sorted... )
- Mar 29, 2019 - Skate Schedule ( The City of Chilliwack offers a variety... )
- Mar 28, 2019 - Agricultural & Rural Advisory Committee ( The committee looks at policy issues with... )
- Mar 27, 2019 - Search for items ( You can search for items and see a list... )
- Mar 27, 2019 - List of locations taking part ( A list of locations taking part in the sale. )
- Mar 27, 2019 - City-Wide Garage Sale ( The next City-Wide Garage Sale will be held... )
- Mar 26, 2019 - Public Art ( Public art has the power to energize and... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - Natural Yard Care ( Options for composting and natural, pesticide-free... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - In the Yard ( Simple water efficiency tips for the yard.... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - Gardening for Nature
- Mar 25, 2019 - In Your Business / At Work ( Simple water efficiency tips for your business... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - In the Home ( Simple water efficiency tips for the home.... )
- Mar 25, 2019 - Public Safety Advisory Committee ( The committee addresses bylaw matters related... )
- Mar 22, 2019 - Lickman Interchange Project ( Ministry of Transportation announces funding... )
- Mar 22, 2019 - Curbside Recycling - Frequently Asked Questions
- Mar 22, 2019 - Curbside Recycling ( Information about the curbside recycling program. )
- Mar 20, 2019 - Open Air Burning ( Outdoor burning is only permitted in agricultural... )
- Mar 18, 2019 - 2019 Seniors' Housing Study ( As the number of older adults (55+) in Chilliwack... )
- Mar 15, 2019 - Transportation Advisory Committee ( The purpose of TAC is to serve as an advisory/liaison... )
- Mar 15, 2019 - Spring Cleanup - Residential Large Item Pick Ups ( Register for the Annual Residential Large... )
- Mar 12, 2019 - Collection Days & Curbside Guide ( Use this guide & application to find out... )
- Mar 11, 2019 - ICBC ( ICBC current road safety campaigns )
- Mar 8, 2019 - Landscaping Plan Requirements ( Landscaping Plan Requirements For Multi-Family... )
- Mar 8, 2019 - Curbside Recycling, Compostables and Garbage Collection ( Information about the City of Chilliwack's... )
- Mar 8, 2019 - Curbside Garbage Collection Program ( Information about garbage collection, including... )
- Mar 6, 2019 - Adopt a Catch Basin ( During the fall and winter seasons, please... )
- Mar 5, 2019 - Housing Policies and Initiatives
- Mar 5, 2019 - Housing ( City of Chilliwack recognizes housing as... )
- Mar 1, 2019 - Crime Free Multi-Housing Program ( The Chilliwack Crime Free Multi-Housing... )
- Feb 20, 2019 - April is EARTH MONTH ( April is Earth Month! Events include: residential... )
- Feb 20, 2019 - Canada Day 2019 ( Vendor and volunteer applications are available... )
During the fall and winter seasons, please help clear street drains in front of your home.
The City of Chilliwack is seeking a piece of antiquated farm equipment to utilize in the centre of the Prest-Bailey roundabout.
As our local rivers swell, the City of Chilliwack reminds residents to be smart around fast flowing waterways.
Listen to the full opening statement from the City's Deputy Director of Engineering at the National Energy Board (NEB) Hearing in January 2018.
Learn more and receive important updates on Fraser River flood protection and the seasonal melt of the snow pack.
In April 2018, the NEB approved Kinder Morgan's route realignment in Chilliwack. Read their full report.
A List of all the new and updated pages on the website for the last 60 days.
Remember to lock your vehicle and remove all valuables to prevent theft.
Do you have questions about how to use roundabouts? Do you want to learn more about how they affect traffic flow or safety? Visit the Roundabouts page for more information.
You can now get your news from the City of Chilliwack via our RSS/XML feeds.
The City's street tree program replaces plum trees nearing the end of their life.