SOCAN Music Licensing Information

If you use music, live or recorded, in your business please click on this link for licensing information as it is Federal Copyright Law.

Special Public Events Involving Alcohol

If you want to serve liquor in a public place or sell liquor anywhere, you will need either a private or public Special Event Permit. This includes public and private events (e.g., Weddings, Tastings and Community Festivals).