Active Transportation Plan
The Active Transportation Plan will provide the City with data and valuable resident feedback on Active Transportation infrastructure throughout the City of Chilliwack.
- Spring 2021 - December 2021
- A contract has been awarded to Urban Systems to assist the City in evaluating its infrastructure, policies and to create an Active Transportation Plan.
- The consultant is gathering data to determine where current infrastructure exists to better assist in a future gap analysis study.
- Phase 1 consultation is to occur with several city committees and vulnerable road users (Spring 2021).
- Phase 2 consultation will include widespread community engagement (Summer 2021).
- Updates for the project and how to get involved will be posted on our EngageChilliwack.com platform.
For monthly updates on transportation projects subscribe to our e-newsletter