Active Transportation Plan
The Active Transportation Plan will provide the City with data and valuable resident feedback on Active Transportation infrastructure throughout the City of Chilliwack.
- Spring 2021 - Winter 2021
- The interactive mapping exercise has concluded. Staff are reviewing the pedestrian improvement comments for their potential incorporation into the plan.
- Due to changes in the public health measures, additional in-person public consultation will extend later into the summer.
- watch the Engagechilliwack.com platform for updates and dates of upcoming consultation events coming to a neighbourhood near you.
- if you prefer online engagement, a five minute survey regarding peoples travel behaviours and transportation preferences is available on Engagechilliwack.com
- Our consultant, Urban Systems, is reviewing the pedestrian crossing guidelines to determine where future installations may be considered.
- The City continues to review the design standard amongst all departments to determine how new projects moving forward, better address the ways of movement in the community.
- Updates for the project and how to get involved are posted on our EngageChilliwack.com platform.
For monthly updates on transportation projects subscribe to our e-newsletter