City Services

Bylaw Enforcement

Information Guides the of the most commonly requested bylaws including: Animal Control, Fireworks, Municipal Ticket Information, Noise Control,Outdoor Burning, Parking Regulations, Unsightly Premises, Waste Disposal and Weed Control.

Bylaw Adjudication | Fireworks | Noise Control | Outdoor Burning | Outdoor Public Spaces Smoking Regulation Bylaw | Parking Regulations | Property Maintenance

City of Chilliwack Mobile App

The City of Chilliwack app makes it simple to stay in touch with the City.

Community Event Checklist

Are you planning a special event, community event or program? If so please take a moment to fill out all applicable sections of the Community Event Checklist located here on the City of Chilliwack website. By completing the checklist a work order will be generated for staff to assist you when and where ever possible.

Environmental Services

Environmental Services Section is responsible for Chilliwack's waste management services, and for protecting biodiversity, and air and water quality through environmental programs and educational initiatives.

Agriculture and the Environment | Air Quality and Climate Change | Alternatives to Pesticides | Composting | Contaminated Sites | Get Involved! Green Initiatives | Wildlife | Links & Contact Info


Learn about the various licenses required by the City, from business licenses to dog licenses.

Business Licences | SOCAN Music Licensing Information | Special Public Events Involving Alcohol


Mapping services are provided by the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) department. We have an on-line mapping system and several downloadable PDF maps.

On-line Mapping | Chilliwack Road Maps | Information Maps | Open Data | Regulatory Maps | Underground Utilities | Zoning Maps


Permits ensure that safety and livability standards are followed in the City. Guides and general information on acquiring various permits can be found here.

Building Inspections | Building Permits | Development Permits | Development Variance Permit | NAFS Specification for Windows, Doors, and Skylights | Open Air Burning Permits | Telecommunication Antenna Structures (TAS) | Temporary Use Permits (TUP)

Water & Sewer

The City of Chilliwack operates an extensive water and sanitary sewer system.

Sewer | Water


MyChilliwack (view ebilling for taxes and utilities); Apply for Burning Permits; pay your parking ticket or business licence; claim your home owner grant; view our online mapping

Online Mapping | Online Payment System



Chilliwack’s sewer system is taking in a lot of water. To help prevent backups, please reduce water use.