Temporary Use Permits (TUP)

A Temporary Use Permit is a special permit issued by Council that allows a land use not permitted in the current zoning.

The permit may permit the following:

  • a specified commercial or industrial use
  • construction or use of buildings and structures to accommodate persons who work at the enterprise
  • specific conditions under which the permitted uses may be carried out

Construction, demolition or land alteration associated with a Temporary Use Permit may not commence until a permit is obtained for the proposed use.

Temporary Use Permit Application

If you would like more information, please contact the Planning and Strategic Initiatives Department at 604.793.2906 or info@chilliwack.com.

Description Date File Size 
Temporary Use Permit Brochure 2015-11-05 88KB