Property Records Maintenance

Property records manages the assignment of new street names and house numbers for new subdivisions and the maintenance of properties with BC Land Title & Survey.

If you would like more information, please contact the Development & Regulatory Enforcement Services Department at 604.793.2902 or email

Address Change 

If you want to change your mailing address, complete the Mailing Address Change Request Form.