Lane Closure Notice – Yale/Hocking
|Map on the left showing lane closures during the day on Yale Road/Hocking Avenue.
Map on the right showing evening closure areas on Yale Road/Hocking Avenue.
Sewer main upgrades are happening on Yale Road and Hocking Avenue from October 4 – November 14. During this time, Yale Road will have single-lane closures, including the left hand turn onto Hocking Avenue, 24 hours a day. Active construction work will take place overnight from 8 pm – 6 am Monday to Friday, plus Saturday, October 16. During active sewer main construction on Hocking, Hocking Avenue will be closed from Yale Road to the train tracks.
- Single-lane closure on Yale Road northbound 24 hours a day;
- The left turn lane on Yale Road northbound onto Hocking Avenue will be closed 24 hours a day;
- Turning left from Yale Road southbound onto Hocking Avenue may also be restricted during active construction;
- Hocking Avenue from Yale Road to the train tracks will be closed to vehicles from 8 pm – 6 am (pedestrian access and access by vehicle to Greek Islands' eastern driveway will be maintained at all times);
- The bus stop at south east corner of Yale/Hocking will be closed – please use the alternate bus stop 160m to the north on Yale Road (see maps below).