Social Media Participant Use Guidelines
We welcome your comments and questions on our social media channels. While we want this to be a fair, open, and engaging forum, we also want posts to be respectful, to stay on topic, and not cause intimidation or offence. You are individually responsible for the content of your comments. Please be aware that posts containing any of the following may be deleted:
- Comments containing personal information about yourself or another person
- Violent, obscene, profane, discriminatory, or racist posts, links, or images
- Comments that threaten, harass, or defame any person or organization
- Comments that are unrelated to the topic of the page or posts (for general comments or communications concerning a department, project, or service request, contact us directly)
- Solicitations, advertisements, or commerce
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
By posting on the City’s social media channels, you agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to amendment or modification at any time.
Questions or Concerns
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the City of Chilliwack’s social media activity at [email protected].
|City of Chilliwack Social Media Policy (D-22)||2022-06-15||182KB|