The City of Chilliwack is seeking Requests for Expressions of Interest to design and construct the following works:
- Public Lobby/entrance/reception area
- 25meter training/6 lane competition lap pool
- zero-entry family leisure component
- Whirlpool and sauna
- Male/female/family change rooms
- Ancillary rooms and storage areas
- Site development and parking
- Prepare landscape base, others will do finished landscaping
- Demolition of the existing pool and curling rink
RFEI documents may be picked up at the City's Main Reception desk on or after Tuesday, February 5, 2008 or may be downloaded from the City's web page at www.chilliwack.com/bids.
Inquiries may be directed to the City's representative, Mr. Ryan Mulligan, at 604-793-2904.
The pre-submission meeting will be held at:
Chilliwack City Hall Council Chambers
8550 Young Road, Chilliwack, B.C.
Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM