The work consists of the following:
- Construction of a cast-in-place concrete storm water pump station complete with 2 x 100 HP submersible pumps.
- Construction of 368m of 1050mm HDPE Storm Sewer complete with outfall structure, including dike crossing.
- Construction of 3.0m dia. FRP sanitary sewer pump station complete with 2 x 105 HP submersible pumps, precast valve chamber, and flow meter manhole.
- Construction of 45m of 300mm Sanitary Sewer, including dike and ditch crossing.
- Note that the Electrical and Control Building associated with these two pump stations will be tendered as a separate contract in 2007.
- The Contract Substantial Completeion Date for the works is March 30, 2007.
Tender documents may be obtained by General Contractors from the office of Urban Systems Ltd., 2353-13353 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 3A1 on or after Wednesday, December 13, 2006 upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of one hundred dollars ($100.00) by cash or certified cheque, made payable to Urban Systems Ltd.
Note that Urban Systems will be closed from December 25, 2006 - January 1, 2007 inclusive. No tender document requests or tender inquiries will be responded to during this time.
Tender documents may be reviewed at the office of the Engineer at Urban Systems Ltd., 2353 - 13353 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 3A1.
Tenders must be accompanied by the required Tender Surety specified in the Tender Documents.
Urban Systems Ltd.
2353-13353 Commerce Parkway
Richmond, B.C. V6V 3A1
Attention: Steve Brubacher, P. Eng.
7650 Arnold Road
Chilliwack, B.C. V2R 4H8
Attention: Ted Holtby