City of Chilliwack Sanidump Locations
In 2001, the City of Chilliwack established an RV dump station at the Heritage Park Event Centre. Since then, the dump station has been a useful and convenient resource for local RV owners and visitors passing through the Chilliwack area. Since the site was developed, it has doubled in size to accommodate a growing user group. In addition, the City of Chilliwack has recently built a second location at 45160 Yale Road. As part of the growth and development of the new site, a $10.00 discharge fee will applyand will be charged by credit card through onsite kiosks. The $10.00 fee helps the City maintain high-functioning facilities while also keeping in line with industry standards.
- Payment method is credit card only (no cash or debit)
- Users are to provide a suitable discharge hose to connect to the station receiving port
- Non-potable rinse water is available on-site
- The Heritage Park location is open all year long while the Yale Road location is closed during the winter and reopens in early spring when temperatures increase
- The facilities are located at 44150 Luckakuck Way (at the entrance to Heritage Park Event Centre) and 45160 Yale Road (east of the Evans Road roundabout)
If you have any questions regarding the facilities, please contact the Utility Operations Department at 604-793-2810.
Heritage Park Location
Yale Road Location