SaniDump at Heritage Park
In 2001, the City of Chilliwack established an RV Sanidump at the Heritage Park Event Centre. The Sani dump has been a useful and convenient resource for local RV owners and visitors passing through the Chilliwack area. Since the site was developed, it has doubled in size to accommodate a growing user group. As part of the growth and development of the site, the City of Chilliwack is now charging a $5.00 discharge fee. This fee is charged by credit card through onsite kiosks. The $5.00 fee helps the City maintain a high functioning site while also keeping in line with industry standards.
- Payment method is credit card only (no cash or debit)
- User to provide suitable discharge hose to connect to 4” PVC pipe
- Non-potable rinse water is available on-site
- Site is open from dusk to dawn. March 15-November 15 (weather permitting)
- The facility is located at 44150 Luckakuck Way (at the entrance to the Heritage Park Event Centre)
If you have any question, regarding this station, please contact the Operations Department at 604-793-2810