The City of Chilliwack is requesting Quotations from qualified Proponents who possess the required experience and resources for the completion of a Population, Housing and Commercial Inventory and Growth Projection Model in accordance with the specifications specified herein.
The City of Chilliwack is seeking consulting services to streamline and update its growth projections modelling and establish a system that can easily be maintained and updated by City staff. The model will prioritize delivery of standard outputs and may involve improvements in tracking, linking and automating data entry, as well as looking at new innovative ways to track growth, including the addition of a mapping component.
The successful Proponent will demonstrate:
• GIS and ESRI, land use planning and excel spreadsheets abilities and experience building projection models;
• Priority to a streamlined and user-friendly approach that considers limited staff resources and a model that easily generates data for standard reporting;
• Clear communication of work through visuals and examples in a concise and understandable way and establishes a clear method of work, and ability to provide effective training;
• Experience with Tempest software and the Prospero module; and
• Experience developing business as well as user requirements.
The City will accept Quotations for this Work from qualified Consultants only.