The Chilliwack airport is 130 acres with 1,219 metres (3,990ft.) paved and lit runway that includes a parallel taxiway.
Approximately 70% of the estimated 60,000 annual air traffic movements are itinerant traffic that consists of both pilot training and recreational flights from all around BC and south of the border.
- Facility accommodationfor 75private and commercial aircraft, including fixed wing and helicopters.
- Terminal building – designed to accommodate aircraft to a maximum seating capacity of 19 passengers.
- Fueling station – available 24 hours and offers competitively priced:
- 100LL Avgas, small aircraft
- Jet A, turbine and jet engine and helicopter
Chilliwack Airport is well known to B.C. aviators as one of the most attractive airports in the province.
- 20 businesses
- Flight training
- Charter companies – fixed wing and helicopter
- Aircraft maintenance and painting
- Airport Coffee Shop, famous for their pies
- Various other aviation orientated business
Chilliwack Flight Fest
Each year, on the last weekend in August, the airport hosts the Chilliwack Flight Fest - a free Airshow with top name performers. The fun takes off in the morning with a pancake breakfast, followed by a full day of flying and ground activities, fun for the whole family.