Hack-Brown Road Realignment
- Phase 1: June - November 2020 (complete)
- Phase 2: 2021
- Phase 1: Drainage improvements and road works
- Phase 2: Road works, drainage improvements, intersection works
- Currently, the City and Contractor are working with the Ministry of Transportation (MOTI) to finalize the design package for the new intersection of Hackbrown at Annis Road. The Contractor has commenced work on Hackbrown Road realignment portion in late August 2020 and plan to complete the work by the end of October 2020.
- The Annis Road and new intersection works will be scheduled for summer of 2021 with completion in October 2021, after obtaining necessary approvals from the relevant government agencies.
For monthly updates on transportation construction projects, subscribe to our e-newsletter.