Prest Road Widening and Semiault Bridge Replacement
Phase 1: February-May 2020 & December 2020 - March 2021
Phase 2: May - September 2021
- BC Hydro and Telus pole relocation works are scheduled for December 2020-March 2021
- Upgrade of Prest Road from Highway #1 to McGuire Road.
- The improvements along Prest Road include road widening to provide sufficient travel lane width, bike lanes, shoulders, replacement of Semiault Creek Bridge, along with the relocation of BC Hydro poles.
- Why is this work delayed to summer 2021?
- Bridge replacement is scheduled to begin in the summer of 2021 to allow time for environmental approvals and to conduct in stream work during the regional fisheries timing window.
For monthly updates on transportation construction projects, subscribe to our e-newsletter.