Vedder Roundabout Art
- Now complete
- The new art sculpture in the Vedder Road roundabout celebrates the history of the Ts'elxwéyeqw Tribe and the Stó:lō Nation.
- The artwork was designed by Squiala First Nation Chief David Jimmie and Coast Salish artist Bonny Graham, in consultation with the Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe and the Stó:lō Nation Chiefs Council.
- The prime contractor for the project was State of the Art Concepts.
- The City’s Parks Department installed the complimentary landscaping.
- A project information board for public viewing has been installed at the north end of the Vedder Bridge along the west sidewalk.
For monthly updates on transportation construction projects, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
|Vedder Road Roundabout Information Board||2020-07-20||1.20MB|