Councillor Sue Knott has been serving the Chilliwack community as Councillor on Chilliwack City Council since December 2008.
She resides in the Fairfield Island neighbourhood and currently serves as Executive Director for the Chilliwack Hospice Society. Councillor Knott has long served as a community volunteer. She is a past president of the Rotary Club of Chilliwack – Mt. Cheam and a current member of the Rotary Club of Chilliwack and the Soroptimist International Club of Chilliwack. Councillor Knott is a single parent of two grown daughters and enjoys watercolour painting in her spare time.
Councillor Knott represents her community as a member of the:
- Chilliwack Economic Partners Corporation (Liaison)
- Chilliwack Public Art Advisory Committee (Chair)
- Emergency Executive Committee
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board (Second Alternate)
- Fraser Valley Regional Hospital Board (Second Alternate)
- Fraser Valley Regional Library
- Heritage Advisory Committee (Chair)
Acting Mayor Terms:
- May to June 2021