Chilliwack City Watch (CCW)
Chilliwack City Watch (CCW) is a volunteer group of area residents who care about our community and want to make it safer for residents. The main focus of the program is being the extra eyes and ears for the RCMP. This involves two person patrols maintaining contact with their own dispatcher and the RCMP dispatch as needed.
Not limited to just patrols, Chilliwack City Watch assist with these programs:
- Stolen Auto Recovery
- Lock-It-Or-Lose-It campaign
- Traffic control for various events around the City
Join Us! We're looking for Volunteers!
To become a Chilliwack City Watch volunteer you must:
- Be 19 years or older
- Complete a Criminal Record and Enhanced Security Clearance Check
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of ten hours per month
- Successfully complete the Chilliwack City Watch (CCW) Training Program
Chilliwack City Watch is an excellent way to have fun and to make a difference in assisting with crime prevention in our community!
For More Information...
To learn more about the Chilliwack City Watch program, please contact 604.393.3012 or drop by the Crime Prevention Services office located at 45877 Wellington Avenue, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 2C8.