The City of Chilliwack is seeking Requests for Expressions of Interest to design and construct the following works:
Annis Road Water Main:
- Approximately 420m of 300mm diameter ductile iron water main installation along Annis Road north of Trans Canada Highway to Hack Brown Road. This is Phase 2 of the Annis Road Connector to provide capacity for fire flow and ensure system reliability;
- Design and construct a 600mm casing under the Trans Canada Highway for the installation of the water main;
- Phase 1 of this Annis Road Connector project was completed in 2005 Chilliwack Central Road to north of the Trans Canada Highway.
Charles Street Sanitary Sewer Trunk:
- Approximately 540m of 250mm diameter sanitary sewer installation from Chilliwack Central Road to lane between 3rd and 4th Avenue to increase capacity and meet demand;
- Design and construct of 600mm casing under Canadian National Railway Right of Way;
- Manhole benching modifications required on First Avenue, west of Broadway, to eliminate hang-ups occurring at flow diversion.
RFEI documents may be picked up at the City's Main Reception desk on or after March 22nd, 2006 or may be downloaded from the City's web page at www.chilliwack.com/bids. Inquiries may be directed to the City's representative "William Wedel" at 604-793-2763.
The pre-submission meeting will be held at:
Chilliwack City Hall Council Chambers
8550 Young Road, Chilliwack, B.C.
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.